Top Ad 728x90

Friday, 5 June 2015

, , ,

Warid Announces Cheapest 4G LTE Internet Deals

Warid Announces Cheapest 4G LTE Internet Deals, 5GB For Just Rs. 100 4G LTE Bundle For Islamabad And Rawalpindi, Terms & Conditions

5GB For Just Rs. 100 4G LTE Bundle For Islamabad And Rawalpindi

Warid Telecom International is an Abu Dhabi-based mobile telecommunication firm, Pakistan’s fourth largest GSM mobile service provider working since 2005. Warid consistently announces attractive packages and is very much famous among users due to quality signals. This week Warid Telecom announces another attractive cheapest internet bundle offer for 4G LTE users of twin cities, Rawalpindi and Islamabad. Now 4G LTE users can enjoy high-speed 4G LTE internet.
Related Post: Warid 4G LTE Wingle And MiFi new exciting PackagesZong Announces Cheapest 4G LTE Internet Packages
Cheapest 4G LTE internet deal consist of monthly and weekly packages. Now you can enjoy high speed internet (1GB) for complete week in just Rs.50, and for complete month (5GB) in just Rs.100.
Warid-Announces-Cheapest-4G-LTE-Internet-Deals
How to Subscribe Cheapest 4G LTE Internet
Warid users can subscribe cheapest 4G LTE high-speed internet offer by simply dialing *522# on their mobile phones or sending an SMS to 7777.
Cheapest 4G LTE Internet Offer Terms & Conditions
  • Cheapest 4G LTE internet offer can only be used by Prepaid & Glow subscribers of twin cities, Rawalpindi and Islamabad.
  • Remaining data can be checked in weekly offer by just dialing *200*472#
  • Remaining data can be checked in monthly offer by just dialing *200*439#
  • When the users are not in Rawalpindi and Islamabad, they will be charged as per their regular internet package plan.
  • Cheapest 4G LTE internet offers can only be used by LTE subscribers however data volume can also be used for 2G usages.
  • Cheapest 4G LTE internet offers can be used by existing and new LTE users.
  • Messages to 7777 will be charged at Rs. 1+tax per SMS

6 comments:

  1. Good information. Lucky me I found your site
    by chance (stumbleupon). I have saved as a favorite for later!



    my website; web cash system reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google,
    and found that it is truly informative. I am going to watch out for brussels.

    I will be grateful if you continue this in future. A lot of people will be benefited
    from your writing. Cheers!

    My site - slim trim review

    ReplyDelete
  3. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as
    though you relied on the video to make your point.

    You definitely know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your weblog when you could be giving us something enlightening
    to read?

    my homepage :: natures pure 5 htp diet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This blog looks exactly like my old one!
    It's on a completely different topic but it has pretty much
    the same layout and design. Outstanding choice of colors!


    my website natures pure 5htp review

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please let me know if you're looking for a writer for your
    weblog. You have some really good articles and I feel I would be a good asset.
    If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love to write some
    content for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
    Please shoot me an e-mail if interested.
    Thanks!

    My web site - Cocoa Burn Weight Loss

    ReplyDelete
  6. This design is spectacular! You certainly know how to keep a reader
    entertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Fantastic job.
    I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it.
    Too cool!

    my web blog ... encante serum

    ReplyDelete

Thanks Be Happy

Copyrights @ 2016 Helping Hands - Blogger Templates pdfbooksinfo | pdfbooksinfopdfbooksin | pdfbooksin