Now the hottest topic for webmasters
and persons wishing to launch a site is Mobilegeddon, Google's Mobile
Algorithm. Because from April 21, Google's new mobile algorithm Mobilegeddon
has started working. Now mobile friendliness will be recognized as a huge ranking
factor. It will affect mobile searches and
put a considerable impact on overall search results.
- Headline should be of smaller length due to screen size difference.
- Short paragraphs are preferred, as large paragraphs fill the entire screen.
- Content should be relevant, compelling and benefit focused, avoid unnecessary description.
- Mobilegeddon affect individual pages not entire sites so focus on each page optimization.
- links and sizes optimized in way to become easily clickable as well as fit the smaller screen of a Smartphone.