How to Apply to Colleges in Punjab Online
- To reduce students and their parents visits to colleges during the admissions process, save travel time, expenses etc.
- To maintain transparency during the admissions process.
- To reduce application compilation and merit list preparation time.
- Select your college and program, can print application processing fee slip for later use or save its copy.
- Application processing fee is very economical Rs. 25, which can be deposited in any branch of Bank of Punjab.
- Now you can check the status ofyour application, and bank deposited fee status online.
- Admission applications status can be checked via college website.