Health Card Details and Requirements
Pakistan sehat card/health card facility currently is available for people of 23 districts, where the poverty rate is high. The patients whose earning is less than 200 hundred per day according to BISP Survey can avail this Pakistan sehat card/health card from PM national health program.
- Pakistan sehat card/health card holder patient can avail health facility thrice in a year.
- The health care services are divided into two categories first is for priority health care services and the second one is secondary health care services. A patient in priority health care service category can avail up to 250,000 PKR and patient in secondary health care service category can avail up to 50,000 PKR for medical charges. The patient can use these amounts in both public and private hospitals.
- The medical facility is available up to Rs 0.3 million, however, after reaching the limit, the remaining treatment would be completed with the financial assistance from the Bait ul Maal.
- Pakistan sehat card/health card holder patient must bring original CNIC or Form-B only in case of children before going to any hospital for treatment.
- For further information or any sort of question! Call 0800-09009