File A Tax Return Online Complete Guide
In past filling income tax return was not compulsory for employees. However, from tax year 2013 every employee earning taxable income is required to submit his income tax return. If you are not submitting the returns you are making a blunder. You may be come under penal action.
- A person whose annual income from all sources is more than 400,000/- PKR. He should pay the income tax.
- An employee whose annual salary is more than 400,000/- PKR. As income tax is taken from salary automatically by finance department. They should file the tax returns.
- Tax rate is announced by The government with respect to annual Budget, these rates are announced June of every year.
- For employees to file tax returns online, you can calculate your tax rates for the year of 2015 to see under which income slab you fall in.
- To get verification code and password, visit main page of Iris, FBR’s for tax payer registration by clicking here .
- Now you have to go Registration for Unregistered Person, and add the required information.
- After pressing submit button you will receive separate verification codes on mobile and email address.
- After entering verification codes, you will receive password and pin number both on mobile and email address.
- Now logged in by entering CNIC as your registration no. and add password received in mobile and email address on this link here
- It is now ready to file your wealth statement. wealth statement is person's assets and liabilities details.
- If you are employee than you will have to fill wealth statement and income tax returns. Detailed instructions about filling them are described in this link here.
- Help about general questions regarding Registration, Income Tax Returns etc can be seen from this link. here.
Note: According to new FBR notification the last date for filing of income tax is extended till 30th November 2015.
Tutorial Guide about Wealth Statement
Tutorial Guide about Income Tax Statement
I am waiting for viewers valuable response in the form of comments.