WhatsApp tips and tricks 2017, Amazing features you never knew
- The Favourites includes your phone contacts who have installed WhatsApp, but you can tap the "+" symbol in the upper right-hand corner to add more contacts. Alternatively, you can tap "Edit" in the left corner to begin deleting contacts from Favourites.
- The Recents tab displays all you’re placed and missed WhatsApp calls, as well as allow you to clear them.
- The menu bar is for Contacts, and it's where you should go to browse through your phone contacts.
- The Chat tab is a running log of all your active messages. Tap the draft symbol in the upper right-hand corner to start a new chat with a single friend, or you can tap "New Group" to start a group chat with up to 100 people at once. Every group has one or more adman’s.
- The Settings tab has privacy options, ways to change your notification alerts, network usage stats, a tool for archiving chats, and many other things.
WhatsApp tips and tricks
Disable WhatsApp Auto Download Images and Videos
How to disable WhatsApp auto download images and videos is an important trick, every user must know and use it. As it automatically downloads images and videos from the conversation chats and from groups we visit. They all gather in your mobile gallery also kill your mobile data and battery life.
Open the Whatsapp >> Settings >> Data Usage >> Media Auto-Download, and disable WhatsApp auto download images.
How To Send Messages To Multiple Contacts
Know When Someone Read Your Message
- Go to the conversation and press the message for few seconds.
- On the top you will see, i symbol. Click on it you will see the read status of the message.